Groups & Societies 2023 Season
As of 1st January 2023 all society green fees must be paid in full at least seven days prior to arrival (non refundable, subject to the course being open).
Peterstone Lakes is a favourite choice of venue when planning a society day, company or corporate golfing occasion. Where else could you host the evening presentation dinner in your own private suite for up to 150 guests.
No matter what size your group, societies are very welcome at Peterstone Lakes where we can tailor your golf day to your requirements or choose from the following favourite packages.
The Par, The Birdie and The Eagle Packages are Monday to Fridays only
We also realise you will want to concentrate on your guests needs so our team are at hand to assist with the organisation of your golf day. We can provide:
• Registration and issue of score cards
• Golf buggy and trolley hire
• Administration of putting competition on practice green
• On course competition such as nearest the pin and longest drive
• Collection of score cards and collation of results
• Advice on selection of prizes
• Table plans for the evening dinner
• Ample free parking until the last guests depart
Corporate Packages 2023
Based on our general society package, corporate days may be tailored to suit company’s specific requirements. Please find below a small selection of additional services on offer:
• Course closure – exclusive use of course & clubhouse (subject to minimum numbers)
• Golf Professional Services, for example; clinics, scorecard writing & results & personalised merchandise.
• ½ way house, account bar and refreshments buggy.
• Private dining room overlooking the course or exclusive use of the Crystal Suite
• Promotional & sponsorship advertising and banner usage.